My “buy it” fingers are hovering again, as they are wont to do.
This time, it’s Becky’s Shopify course Printables Ecom Academy
Maybe yours are too.
Because it’s a deal with enormous value. It’s on sale for just a short time at $47 instead of $497, and there’s a lot of good stuff in it.
Plus, there are a lot of promises in this one.
Becky’s sales figures are impressive. She makes more than most of us, selling printables.
But should you buy it? Here’s a checklist so you can decide whether it’s for you or not.
Don’t buy the course if:
1. Shopify is not currently in your plans. If it isn’t, be clear why you’re changing your plans. Is it because there’s a course on special offer? That’s not a good reason if it’s the only reason.
2. You don’t want to pay Shopify fees to set up a site.
3. You haven’t evaluated the options for selling from a site
4. You’re not confident in selling enough to cover the costs.
5. The course and the Shopify fees are not in your budget.
6. You have another course that covers the same ground.
7. You don’t even have anything to sell yet.
8. You don’t know what Shopify is but Becky’s results sound good.
9. You’re going to let the course sit on your hard drive and not do it or you’re going to spend the time doing the training and then you’re not going to implement it.
1. You sell on Etsy or another platform and want to multiply your results by ALSO selling your products from your own site.
2. You want buyers to have somewhere to go to buy from you directly.
3. The Shopify fees and course cost are well within your budget and you’ve budgeted for the time it will take you to get your shop earning.
4. You’ve looked at both Shopify and Woocommerce, and you’re clear that the ease of Shopify is worth the extra cost.
5. There’s something else in the course curriculum that makes it worth buying for you. (I’ve bought some courses just for one or two sections that have been worth the cost of entry.)
6. You’ve scheduled time to follow AND implement the course.
7. You already have a Shopify store and you want to improve your results by following what Becky did with hers.
8. You want to follow Becky’s process to see if you can do just as well. ( I feel a challenge coming on…)
Of course, I have a bonus if you get this far and decide you want to buy. If you buy through my link there will be a $47 coupon for my store waiting for you in your Warrior+ account which will cover the cost of your investment and which you can use to stock your Shopify shop.
It’s official. I’m time confused LOL
It’s Mother’s Day in most of the world on Sunday, right? But somewhere I had in my mind it was 17th which I put in my newsletter yesterday. oops. Sorry.
It’s been such a crazy week.
Luckily we designed this “Mother’s Day journal” to be evergreen as it includes a Birthday version and you could also adapt it for anyone you love – a favorite sister or niece for example.
And if you want a little extra treat for your mom on Sunday, it’s cheap enough for that too.
We also created a matching recipe book which is a perennial favorite with buyers.
The two products (Recipe book and Mother’s Day/Mom’s Birthday Journal) are $7 each with coupon code MOM20
Or you can get a bundle of both for just $10 with coupon code WELOVEMOM
The deal ends last thing on Sunday 9th May.
Enjoy the weekend, have fun, and I’ll catch you soon with more tips, freebies, and some offers (but only the ones I personally think are great value and know the quality to be good.)
This email may contain affiliate links for products I personally recommend, however the opinions expressed are my own.
I will receive a small commission if you buy through my affiliate links, which helps me keep the lights on, but the product will not cost you more.