Cool Blue Affinity Digital Planner
How Does the Cool Blue Affinity Digital Planner work?
The planner uses the usual annotation apps that people have for any digital planner such as GoodNotes, Notability, and Xodo (but NOT OneNote as that uses a different system.)
You can use your finger to click links and resize boxes and your usual on-screen keypad to type. You can also use any digital pencil that works with your iPad or tablet.
See a flip through the January pages
Create your own unique digital product business even if you don’t have much time or money!
- YES Completed product can be sold or given away in PDF format.
- YES Text and images can be edited/deleted but individual graphic elements cannot be deconstructed/extracted
- YES PDF can be branded as your own
- YES Completed product can be added to paid or free membership sites
- YES Can be bundled with other products in PDF form
- NO Cannot share the PDF with instructions for editing the file with others
- NO Cannot claim copyright
- NO Cannot share the download page with others
- NO Cannot pass on the PLR rights to others whether for sale, for free or in membership sites. You must sell or give away a completed product only. The Affinity Publisher (.afpub) template file may not be passed on even if modified.
- NO Cannot use SimpleHappiness.biz or Jan Small name on the finished product
Note: You will receive instant access to the product in your Simple Happiness Thrivecart Learn account once you complete the shopping cart process. As this is an instantly downloadable digital product, sales are final and no refunds are offered.